Green Card Application or Change of Status


Once an USA man marries a Russian lady who is in the US on a Fiancé Visa (K-1, non-immigration Visa), the lady must file for "change of status" with an I-485 form application (includes numerous other forms and support documents) to remain legally in the United States. The "Green Card" application should be filed with the United States Citizenships and Immigration Service (USCIS) within 30 days after the marriage.

This application will essentially result in awarding of a 2 year temporary "permanent residency" or "green card" for your new Russian wife. For this service, we provide all the instructions, applications, government forms, translations and certification of Russian documents, careful review and personal guidance for the completion of the entire application to be submitted to the USCIS.

Wading through the US government bureaucracy can be difficult and frustrating, but with our experience since 1999 and guidance the process is made simpler-- avoiding mistakes and delays in processing her permanent residency. The result is a "Green Card" for your Russian wife which also includes travel and work authorization dual card.

The cost for this service is USD $500 (if you want to fill out your portion of paperwork yourself & send us for our review) or USD $750 (if you want us to fill out your portion of paperwork for you)

You can order our Green Card Application Support service here


Please contact us TOLL-FREE

with your questions or concerns


International call to US Office:



Togliatti Time
05:27:51 PM



Call us anytime 7-8482-708363 (Russia)