Welcome to  A Volga Girl
"The Site That  Works for You"

From the time of our online debut in Feb. 2000, our initial photo gallery has grown from under 300 to  over 1,000 attractive, sincere & marriage minded  Russian girls.  Approximately 85% of these women reside in the central Russian city of Togliatti (600 miles southeast of Moscow), and the other 15% living within a 3-hour radius. This geographic concentration allows for extremely fast contact turn-around time when using our email service, and also makes it possible for you to visit Russia without the need to travel thousands of additional miles once you decide to meet the women with whom you have been writing.   Many improvements have been made to the site &  the company has begun to grow & mature. One of  the most difficult aspects to begin & operate an  Int'l Bureau of Introductions is overcoming the  less-than-shining reputation that the mail order bride industry as a whole has earned since the advent of the Internet.

  A Volga Girl offers a unique online system that allows you to correspond with over 2400 Russian girls wishing to become mail order brides.

Your search for a Russian wife has never been easier at mail order bride site A Volga Girl. 

Many American and European men are either engaged or married  to women profiled on this site. We anticipate that  approximately one male client visit Togliatti per month, all working toward that same goal of finding a Russian bride. We suggest  that the primary distinction between A Volga Girl & other similar marriage agencies is our range of services, fairness in pricing, and the personal support that our more involved clients receive. Please visit our Success Gallery.

Our site offers a complete package whereby clients are  surely not compelled to search the web for support services.  We offer you honestly, efficiency, knowledge & experience.

Most importantly, our company is an honest, American owned operation. We occupy leased office space in the  central Russian city of Togliatti & employ a  bilingual Russian Staff. We offer neither tricks  nor hidden charges, & assure all browsers that the  women profiled on our site are real and verified.

Please be aware that none of the women profiled on this site have paid any type of registration fees  to be displayed herein, and none of the women will  be expected to pay any fees associated with either  the transmission or receipt of e-mail messages or translation fees.

  A Volga Girl offers unparralled client support. Call us any time on our toll-free telephone number. We can discuss the best approach for you to find nad marry a suitable Russian girl.

 

GO TO PAGE TWO

 

Togliatti Time
09:39:17 AM



 

 



















QUESTIONS?
Call us anytime 7-8482-708363 (Russia)